1. To prevent brown sugar from hardening, place a few marshmallows in the bag or container. I’ve tested this one and it works!
2. To prevent a cut apple from turning brown, use an apple corer to cut and then place all pieces together and secure with a rubberband.
3. Whip store bought frosting. It will double in size and go further.
4. To ripen peaches, place them in a paper bag. Leave the bag open slightly and check often.
5. To prevent potatoes from budding while in storage, add an apple to the bag.